The book on my table …
Published 3 July 2017 and refusing to take its place in any to-be-read sequence, Olumide Popoola’s new novel bursts out from line one, just as its gorgeous cover promises.
This isn’t a review or even a preview – more a shout-out of enthusiasm and congratulations.
For a powerful taste of the novel, listen to an excerpt on video, voiced by a young man.
You can find out more about the novel from:
- the publisher, Cassava Republic
- Olumide Popoola’s website
- reviews like this one (some spoilers), or this one, or just google it – there’ll be plenty of new ones
- interviews with Olu, such as this one
- events including the launch party in Shoreditch, London, 16 July 2017, 6 – 9 pm
Best of all, open a copy and enter Karl and Abu’s world. Kings Cross. 2011 …